Probability

more offers
less offers
Stade Lavallois - Quevilly

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
36%
x2
25%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
62%
under
38%

2.5

over
47%
under
53%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-3
+3

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-2
+2

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
27%
AH2
73%

-1
+1

AH1
34%
AH2
66%

+1
-1

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Stade Lavallois vs Quevilly football betting tips

Check out our preview for the France. Nationals game between

Stade Lavallois and Quevilly scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Stade Lavallois vs Quevilly free football tips

The France. National match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Stade Lavallois is about to win this match with 50.03% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Quevilly, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 22.01% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.96% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Stade Lavallois and Quevilly would not finish with the away win with 39.07% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Quevilly would not lose with 25.09% of probability. And there are 35.84% that the France. National match between Stade Lavallois and Quevilly would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.35% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.65% chances. This prediction is based on recent Stade Lavallois and Quevilly played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.15%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.