Probability

more offers
less offers
Stade Lavallois - Quevilly

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
42%
12
38%
x2
20%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2.5

over
52%
under
48%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Stade Lavallois vs Quevilly football betting tips

Check out our preview for the France. Nationals game between

Stade Lavallois and Quevilly scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Stade Lavallois vs Quevilly free football tips

The France. National match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Stade Lavallois is about to win this match with 59.49% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Quevilly, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 16.48% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.02% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Stade Lavallois and Quevilly would not finish with the away win with 42.06% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Quevilly would not lose with 19.66% of probability. And there are 38.27% that the France. National match between Stade Lavallois and Quevilly would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.98% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.03% chances. This prediction is based on recent Stade Lavallois and Quevilly played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.