Yandex Metrica counter
St. Pölten - Rapid Wien II preview and betting tips | 23. 07. 2021 | Getfree.bet

St. Pölten - Rapid Wien II BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
St. Pölten - Rapid Wien II

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
85%
12
81%
x2
34%

over / under

2.5

over
63%
under
38%

AH1 / AH2

-1.25
+1.25

AH1
49%
AH2
51%

over / under home

Not Available

over / under away

Not Available
You might be also interested in

St. Pölten vs Rapid Wien II football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Erste Ligas game between

St. Pölten and Rapid Wien II scheduled for 23. 07. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

St. Pölten vs Rapid Wien II free football tips

The Erste Liga match will be played on 23. 07. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the St. Pölten is about to win this match with 65.44% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Rapid Wien II, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 15.27% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 19.29% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between St. Pölten and Rapid Wien II would not finish with the away win with 85.02% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Rapid Wien II would not lose with 34.32% of probability. And there are 80.66% that the Erste Liga match between St. Pölten and Rapid Wien II would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 62.5% probability and under 2.5 goals with 37.5% chances. This prediction is based on recent St. Pölten and Rapid Wien II played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 55.7%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar