Sporting Lisbon and Istanbul BFK scheduled for 20. 02. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at
The UEFA Europa League match will be played on 20. 02. 2020 at
According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sporting Lisbon is about to win this match with 53.77% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Istanbul BFK, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 21% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.22% of probability.
The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 49.23% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50.77% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sporting Lisbon and Istanbul BFK played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 49.17%.
Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.