Probability

more offers
less offers
Spartak Moscow - Krasnodar

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
35%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
69%
under
31%

2

over
60%
under
40%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
33%
under
67%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5

over
10%
under
91%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-2
+2

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1
+1

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

+1
-1

AH1
79%
AH2
21%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+2
-2

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
93%
AH2
7%
You might be also interested in

Spartak Moscow vs Krasnodar football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russia. Premier Leagues game between

Spartak Moscow and Krasnodar scheduled for 08. 03. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Spartak Moscow vs Krasnodar free football tips

The Russia. Premier League match will be played on 08. 03. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Spartak Moscow is about to win this match with 35.26% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Krasnodar, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 35% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.75% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Spartak Moscow and Krasnodar would not finish with the away win with 32.37% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Krasnodar would not lose with 32.37% of probability. And there are 35.25% that the Russia. Premier League match between Spartak Moscow and Krasnodar would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 45.69% probability and under 2.5 goals with 54.31% chances. This prediction is based on recent Spartak Moscow and Krasnodar played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 54.31%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.