Probability

more offers
less offers
Spartak Moscow - CSKA Moscow

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
34%
x2
34%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.5

over
69%
under
31%

2

over
59%
under
41%

2.5

over
44%
under
56%

3

over
31%
under
69%

3.5

over
25%
under
75%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-1
+1

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

+1
-1

AH1
77%
AH2
23%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Spartak Moscow vs CSKA Moscow football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russian Cups game between

Spartak Moscow and CSKA Moscow scheduled for 04. 03. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Spartak Moscow vs CSKA Moscow free football tips

The Russian Cup match will be played on 04. 03. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Spartak Moscow is about to win this match with 31.98% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, CSKA Moscow, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 36.1% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 31.92% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Spartak Moscow and CSKA Moscow would not finish with the away win with 31.81% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that CSKA Moscow would not lose with 34.1% of probability. And there are 34.1% that the Russian Cup match between Spartak Moscow and CSKA Moscow would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 44.45% probability and under 2.5 goals with 55.56% chances. This prediction is based on recent Spartak Moscow and CSKA Moscow played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.8%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.