Probability

more offers
less offers
Southampton - Huddersfield Town

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

n/a

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Southampton vs Huddersfield Town football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. FA Cups game between

Southampton and Huddersfield Town scheduled for 04. 01. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Southampton vs Huddersfield Town free football tips

The England. FA Cup match will be played on 04. 01. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Southampton is about to win this match with 60.44% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Huddersfield Town, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 16.74% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.81% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Southampton and Huddersfield Town would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Huddersfield Town would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the England. FA Cup match between Southampton and Huddersfield Town would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Southampton and Huddersfield Town played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.