Probability

more offers
less offers
SonderjyskE - Hobro

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
38%
12
36%
x2
26%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5

over
9%
under
91%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-3
+3

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-2
+2

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

-1
+1

AH1
39%
AH2
61%

+1
-1

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

SonderjyskE vs Hobro football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Denmark. Superligas game between

SonderjyskE and Hobro scheduled for 16. 02. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

SonderjyskE vs Hobro free football tips

The Denmark. Superliga match will be played on 16. 02. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the SonderjyskE is about to win this match with 50.93% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Hobro, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 22.82% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.25% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between SonderjyskE and Hobro would not finish with the away win with 38.26% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Hobro would not lose with 25.51% of probability. And there are 36.24% that the Denmark. Superliga match between SonderjyskE and Hobro would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.69% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.32% chances. This prediction is based on recent SonderjyskE and Hobro played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.