Probability

more offers
less offers
SonderjyskE - Hobro

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

n/a

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

SonderjyskE vs Hobro football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Denmark. Superligas game between

SonderjyskE and Hobro scheduled for 16. 02. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

SonderjyskE vs Hobro free football tips

The Denmark. Superliga match will be played on 16. 02. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the SonderjyskE is about to win this match with 50.07% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Hobro, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 23.13% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.8% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between SonderjyskE and Hobro would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Hobro would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Denmark. Superliga match between SonderjyskE and Hobro would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent SonderjyskE and Hobro played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.