Probability

more offers
less offers
Sofapaka - Posta Rangers

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
44%
12
39%
x2
18%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.5

over
68%
under
32%

2

over
58%
under
42%

2.5

over
45%
under
55%

3

over
31%
under
69%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-2
+2

AH1
27%
AH2
73%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
41%
AH2
59%

-1
+1

AH1
56%
AH2
44%
You might be also interested in

Sofapaka vs Posta Rangers football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Kenya. Premier Leagues game between

Sofapaka and Posta Rangers scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sofapaka vs Posta Rangers free football tips

The Kenya. Premier League match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sofapaka is about to win this match with 64.03% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Posta Rangers, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 13.08% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.89% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sofapaka and Posta Rangers would not finish with the away win with 43.61% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Posta Rangers would not lose with 17.75% of probability. And there are 38.64% that the Kenya. Premier League match between Sofapaka and Posta Rangers would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 44.68% probability and under 2.5 goals with 55.32% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sofapaka and Posta Rangers played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 41.07%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.