Probability

more offers
less offers
Sofapaka - Posta Rangers

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
45%
12
39%
x2
16%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
65%
under
35%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
37%
under
63%

3.5

over
30%
under
70%

4

over
19%
under
81%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

-2
+2

AH1
32%
AH2
68%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
46%
AH2
54%

-1
+1

AH1
60%
AH2
40%
You might be also interested in

Sofapaka vs Posta Rangers football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Kenya. Premier Leagues game between

Sofapaka and Posta Rangers scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sofapaka vs Posta Rangers free football tips

The Kenya. Premier League match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sofapaka is about to win this match with 66.95% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Posta Rangers, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 11.54% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 21.53% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sofapaka and Posta Rangers would not finish with the away win with 44.94% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Posta Rangers would not lose with 15.73% of probability. And there are 39.33% that the Kenya. Premier League match between Sofapaka and Posta Rangers would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.69% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.32% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sofapaka and Posta Rangers played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 43.38%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.