Yandex Metrica counter
Sligo Rovers - Dundalk preview and betting tips | 02. 08. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Sligo Rovers - Dundalk BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Sligo Rovers - Dundalk

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
63%
12
69%
x2
68%

over / under

2.5

over
43%
under
57%

AH1 / AH2

0
0

AH1
47%
AH2
53%

over / under home

Not Available

over / under away

Not Available
You might be also interested in

Sligo Rovers vs Dundalk football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Premier Divisions game between

Sligo Rovers and Dundalk scheduled for 02. 08. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sligo Rovers vs Dundalk free football tips

The Premier Division match will be played on 02. 08. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sligo Rovers is about to win this match with 32.31% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Dundalk, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 37.47% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.22% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sligo Rovers and Dundalk would not finish with the away win with 63% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Dundalk would not lose with 67.5% of probability. And there are 69.48% that the Premier Division match between Sligo Rovers and Dundalk would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 42.86% probability and under 2.5 goals with 57.14% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sligo Rovers and Dundalk played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar