Probability

more offers
less offers
Sliema Wanderers - Valletta

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
22%
12
38%
x2
40%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
66%
under
34%

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
31%
under
69%

4

over
20%
under
80%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
59%
AH2
41%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
68%
AH2
32%

+2
-2

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
84%
AH2
16%
You might be also interested in

Sliema Wanderers vs Valletta football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Malta. Premier Leagues game between

Sliema Wanderers and Valletta scheduled for 29. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sliema Wanderers vs Valletta free football tips

The Malta. Premier League match will be played on 29. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sliema Wanderers is about to win this match with 20.98% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Valletta, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 55.02% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.01% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sliema Wanderers and Valletta would not finish with the away win with 22.13% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Valletta would not lose with 39.78% of probability. And there are 38.09% that the Malta. Premier League match between Sliema Wanderers and Valletta would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.32% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.69% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sliema Wanderers and Valletta played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 54.04%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.