Slavia Sofia - Ludogorets BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Slavia Sofia - Ludogorets

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
77%
x2
84%

over / under

2.75

over
47%
under
53%

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

0.5

over
54%
under
46%

over / under away

0.5

over
82%
under
18%
You might be also interested in

Slavia Sofia vs Ludogorets football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Parva Ligas game between

Slavia Sofia and Ludogorets scheduled for 26. 11. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Slavia Sofia vs Ludogorets free football tips

The Parva Liga match will be played on 26. 11. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Slavia Sofia is about to win this match with 17.08% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Ludogorets, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 61.19% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 21.72% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Slavia Sofia and Ludogorets would not finish with the away win with 38.98% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Ludogorets would not lose with 84.04% of probability. And there are 76.98% that the Parva Liga match between Slavia Sofia and Ludogorets would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Slavia Sofia and Ludogorets played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 48.94%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.