Probability

more offers
less offers
Skive - HB Koge

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
36%
x2
31%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
66%
under
34%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
38%
under
62%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Skive vs HB Koge football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Denmark. 1st Divisions game between

Skive and HB Koge scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Skive vs HB Koge free football tips

The Denmark. 1st Division match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Skive is about to win this match with 37.02% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, HB Koge, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 35.84% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.15% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Skive and HB Koge would not finish with the away win with 32.34% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that HB Koge would not lose with 31.44% of probability. And there are 36.22% that the Denmark. 1st Division match between Skive and HB Koge would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50% chances. This prediction is based on recent Skive and HB Koge played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 57.79%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.