Probability

more offers
less offers
Silkeborg - AaB Fodbold

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
22%
12
38%
x2
40%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2

over
71%
under
29%

2.5

over
56%
under
44%

3

over
44%
under
56%

3.5

over
35%
under
65%

4

over
23%
under
77%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1
+1

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

+1
-1

AH1
55%
AH2
45%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
65%
AH2
35%

+2
-2

AH1
78%
AH2
22%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+3
-3

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Silkeborg vs AaB Fodbold football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Denmark. Superligas game between

Silkeborg and AaB Fodbold scheduled for 16. 02. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Silkeborg vs AaB Fodbold free football tips

The Denmark. Superliga match will be played on 16. 02. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Silkeborg is about to win this match with 19.18% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, AaB Fodbold, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 55.68% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.13% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Silkeborg and AaB Fodbold would not finish with the away win with 22.33% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that AaB Fodbold would not lose with 40.15% of probability. And there are 37.52% that the Denmark. Superliga match between Silkeborg and AaB Fodbold would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 55.85% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44.16% chances. This prediction is based on recent Silkeborg and AaB Fodbold played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 54.67%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.