Probability

more offers
less offers
Sigma Olomouc - Fastav Zlin

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
37%
x2
22%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
47%
under
53%

3

over
33%
under
67%

3.5

over
26%
under
74%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-3
+3

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-2
+2

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
32%
AH2
69%

-1
+1

AH1
42%
AH2
58%

+1
-1

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Sigma Olomouc vs Fastav Zlin football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Czech Republic. HET ligas game between

Sigma Olomouc and Fastav Zlin scheduled for 12. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sigma Olomouc vs Fastav Zlin free football tips

The Czech Republic. HET liga match will be played on 12. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sigma Olomouc is about to win this match with 55.68% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Fastav Zlin, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 19.12% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.19% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sigma Olomouc and Fastav Zlin would not finish with the away win with 40.68% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Fastav Zlin would not lose with 21.9% of probability. And there are 37.42% that the Czech Republic. HET liga match between Sigma Olomouc and Fastav Zlin would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.29% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.72% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sigma Olomouc and Fastav Zlin played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.28%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.