Probability

more offers
less offers
Sigma Olomouc - Fastav Zlin

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
38%
x2
22%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
62%
under
38%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
41%
AH2
59%
You might be also interested in

Sigma Olomouc vs Fastav Zlin football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Czech Republic. HET ligas game between

Sigma Olomouc and Fastav Zlin scheduled for 12. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sigma Olomouc vs Fastav Zlin free football tips

The Czech Republic. HET liga match will be played on 12. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sigma Olomouc is about to win this match with 54.69% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Fastav Zlin, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 20.39% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.92% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sigma Olomouc and Fastav Zlin would not finish with the away win with 40.37% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Fastav Zlin would not lose with 21.91% of probability. And there are 37.72% that the Czech Republic. HET liga match between Sigma Olomouc and Fastav Zlin would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 46.38% probability and under 2.5 goals with 53.62% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sigma Olomouc and Fastav Zlin played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.28%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.