Probability

more offers
less offers
Siete Villas - Velarde

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
38%
x2
21%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2

over
69%
under
31%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
42%
under
58%

3.5

over
33%
under
67%

4

over
23%
under
78%

4.5

over
18%
under
82%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
78%
AH2
42%

0

AH1
75%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
25%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
58%
AH2
22%
You might be also interested in

Siete Villas vs Velarde football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. Tercera Division. Group 3s game between

Siete Villas and Velarde scheduled for 24. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Siete Villas vs Velarde free football tips

The Spain. Tercera Division. Group 3 match will be played on 24. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Siete Villas is about to win this match with 56.61% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Velarde, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 19.32% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.07% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Siete Villas and Velarde would not finish with the away win with 40.76% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Velarde would not lose with 21.16% of probability. And there are 38.08% that the Spain. Tercera Division. Group 3 match between Siete Villas and Velarde would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.95% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.05% chances. This prediction is based on recent Siete Villas and Velarde played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.