Probability

more offers
less offers
Siete Villas - SD Textil Escudo

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
36%
x2
29%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.5

over
68%
under
32%

2

over
58%
under
42%

2.5

over
44%
under
56%

3

over
31%
under
69%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
57%
AH2
48%

-1
+1

AH1
58%
AH2
48%

0

AH1
60%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
40%

+1
-1

AH1
52%
AH2
42%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
52%
AH2
43%
You might be also interested in

Siete Villas vs SD Textil Escudo football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. Tercera Division. Group 3s game between

Siete Villas and SD Textil Escudo scheduled for 07. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Siete Villas vs SD Textil Escudo free football tips

The Spain. Tercera Division. Group 3 match will be played on 07. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Siete Villas is about to win this match with 42.24% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, SD Textil Escudo, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 29.29% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.47% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Siete Villas and SD Textil Escudo would not finish with the away win with 35.47% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that SD Textil Escudo would not lose with 28.78% of probability. And there are 35.75% that the Spain. Tercera Division. Group 3 match between Siete Villas and SD Textil Escudo would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 43.65% probability and under 2.5 goals with 56.35% chances. This prediction is based on recent Siete Villas and SD Textil Escudo played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 48.51%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.