Probability

more offers
less offers
Siete Villas - Racing de Santander II

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
19%
12
39%
x2
42%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2.5

over
53%
under
47%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
48%
AH2
52%
You might be also interested in

Siete Villas vs Racing de Santander II football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. Tercera Division. Group 3s game between

Siete Villas and Racing de Santander II scheduled for 05. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Siete Villas vs Racing de Santander II free football tips

The Spain. Tercera Division. Group 3 match will be played on 05. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Siete Villas is about to win this match with 16.09% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Racing de Santander II, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 61.55% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.37% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Siete Villas and Racing de Santander II would not finish with the away win with 19.07% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Racing de Santander II would not lose with 41.98% of probability. And there are 38.95% that the Spain. Tercera Division. Group 3 match between Siete Villas and Racing de Santander II would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 52.55% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47.45% chances. This prediction is based on recent Siete Villas and Racing de Santander II played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.