Probability

more offers
less offers
Siete Villas - Atletico Albericia

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
35%
x2
30%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.5

over
68%
under
32%

2

over
58%
under
42%

2.5

over
40%
under
60%

3

over
31%
under
69%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
51%
AH2
50%

-1
+1

AH1
52%
AH2
49%

0

AH1
57%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
43%

+1
-1

AH1
51%
AH2
48%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
50%
AH2
49%
You might be also interested in

Siete Villas vs Atletico Albericia football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. Tercera Division. Group 3s game between

Siete Villas and Atletico Albericia scheduled for 17. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Siete Villas vs Atletico Albericia free football tips

The Spain. Tercera Division. Group 3 match will be played on 17. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Siete Villas is about to win this match with 39.02% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Atletico Albericia, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 30.31% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.67% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Siete Villas and Atletico Albericia would not finish with the away win with 34.96% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Atletico Albericia would not lose with 30.33% of probability. And there are 34.7% that the Spain. Tercera Division. Group 3 match between Siete Villas and Atletico Albericia would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 39.59% probability and under 2.5 goals with 60.41% chances. This prediction is based on recent Siete Villas and Atletico Albericia played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 51.21%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.