Probability

more offers
less offers
Siena - U.S. Pistoiese

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
44%
12
38%
x2
19%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
67%
under
33%

2

over
58%
under
42%

2.5

over
44%
under
56%

3

over
29%
under
71%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Siena vs U.S. Pistoiese football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Lega Pro As game between

Siena and U.S. Pistoiese scheduled for 05. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Siena vs U.S. Pistoiese free football tips

The Italy. Lega Pro A match will be played on 05. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Siena is about to win this match with 61.4% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, U.S. Pistoiese, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 13.99% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.61% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Siena and U.S. Pistoiese would not finish with the away win with 43.55% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that U.S. Pistoiese would not lose with 18.82% of probability. And there are 37.63% that the Italy. Lega Pro A match between Siena and U.S. Pistoiese would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 43.64% probability and under 2.5 goals with 56.36% chances. This prediction is based on recent Siena and U.S. Pistoiese played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 43.11%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.