Probability

more offers
less offers
Siena - POL Arzachena

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
44%
12
38%
x2
18%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
69%
under
31%

2

over
58%
under
42%

2.5

over
44%
under
56%

3

over
30%
under
70%

3.5

over
25%
under
75%

4

over
14%
under
86%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

0

AH1
80%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
20%
You might be also interested in

Siena vs POL Arzachena football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Lega Pro As game between

Siena and POL Arzachena scheduled for 30. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Siena vs POL Arzachena free football tips

The Italy. Lega Pro A match will be played on 30. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Siena is about to win this match with 62.29% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, POL Arzachena, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 13.31% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.38% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Siena and POL Arzachena would not finish with the away win with 43.95% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that POL Arzachena would not lose with 18.08% of probability. And there are 37.97% that the Italy. Lega Pro A match between Siena and POL Arzachena would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 43.64% probability and under 2.5 goals with 56.36% chances. This prediction is based on recent Siena and POL Arzachena played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 44.22%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.