Probability

more offers
less offers
Siena - Piacenza Calcio 1919

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
23%
12
37%
x2
40%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
37%
under
63%

3.5

over
30%
under
70%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

+1
-1

AH1
58%
AH2
42%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
67%
AH2
33%

+2
-2

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
82%
AH2
18%
You might be also interested in

Siena vs Piacenza Calcio 1919 football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Lega Pro As game between

Siena and Piacenza Calcio 1919 scheduled for 04. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Siena vs Piacenza Calcio 1919 free football tips

The Italy. Lega Pro A match will be played on 04. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Siena is about to win this match with 19.48% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Piacenza Calcio 1919, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 57.31% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.22% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Siena and Piacenza Calcio 1919 would not finish with the away win with 22.74% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Piacenza Calcio 1919 would not lose with 39.89% of probability. And there are 37.36% that the Italy. Lega Pro A match between Siena and Piacenza Calcio 1919 would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 49.61% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50.39% chances. This prediction is based on recent Siena and Piacenza Calcio 1919 played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 49.02%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.