Probability

more offers
less offers
Siena - Olbia Calcio

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
42%
12
36%
x2
22%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.5

over
68%
under
32%

2

over
58%
under
42%

2.5

over
44%
under
56%

3

over
31%
under
69%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

0

AH1
77%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
23%
You might be also interested in

Siena vs Olbia Calcio football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Lega Pro As game between

Siena and Olbia Calcio scheduled for 06. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Siena vs Olbia Calcio free football tips

The Italy. Lega Pro A match will be played on 06. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Siena is about to win this match with 55.02% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Olbia Calcio, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 17.27% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.72% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Siena and Olbia Calcio would not finish with the away win with 42.02% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Olbia Calcio would not lose with 21.85% of probability. And there are 36.14% that the Italy. Lega Pro A match between Siena and Olbia Calcio would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 44% probability and under 2.5 goals with 56% chances. This prediction is based on recent Siena and Olbia Calcio played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 44.22%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.