Probability

more offers
less offers
Siena - Novara Calcio

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
35%
x2
25%

over / under

n/a

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Siena vs Novara Calcio football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Lega Pro As game between

Siena and Novara Calcio scheduled for 12. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Siena vs Novara Calcio free football tips

The Italy. Lega Pro A match will be played on 12. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Siena is about to win this match with 50.02% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Novara Calcio, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 21.88% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.1% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Siena and Novara Calcio would not finish with the away win with 39.2% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Novara Calcio would not lose with 25.43% of probability. And there are 35.37% that the Italy. Lega Pro A match between Siena and Novara Calcio would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Siena and Novara Calcio played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.31%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.