Probability

more offers
less offers
Siena - Alessandria Calcio 1912

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
35%
x2
24%

over / under

0.5

over
87%
under
13%

1

over
82%
under
18%

1.5

over
65%
under
35%

2

over
53%
under
47%

2.5

over
40%
under
60%

3

over
26%
under
74%

3.5

over
21%
under
79%

4

over
13%
under
87%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Siena vs Alessandria Calcio 1912 football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Lega Pro As game between

Siena and Alessandria Calcio 1912 scheduled for 10. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Siena vs Alessandria Calcio 1912 free football tips

The Italy. Lega Pro A match will be played on 10. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Siena is about to win this match with 51.65% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Alessandria Calcio 1912, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 20.14% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.21% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Siena and Alessandria Calcio 1912 would not finish with the away win with 40.37% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Alessandria Calcio 1912 would not lose with 24.18% of probability. And there are 35.45% that the Italy. Lega Pro A match between Siena and Alessandria Calcio 1912 would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 40.1% probability and under 2.5 goals with 59.89% chances. This prediction is based on recent Siena and Alessandria Calcio 1912 played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 44.22%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.