Probability

more offers
less offers
Siena - Alessandria Calcio 1912

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
36%
x2
24%

over / under

2

over
55%
under
45%

2.5

over
41%
under
59%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Siena vs Alessandria Calcio 1912 football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Lega Pro As game between

Siena and Alessandria Calcio 1912 scheduled for 10. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Siena vs Alessandria Calcio 1912 free football tips

The Italy. Lega Pro A match will be played on 10. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Siena is about to win this match with 50.94% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Alessandria Calcio 1912, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 20.87% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.18% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Siena and Alessandria Calcio 1912 would not finish with the away win with 40.1% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Alessandria Calcio 1912 would not lose with 23.74% of probability. And there are 36.15% that the Italy. Lega Pro A match between Siena and Alessandria Calcio 1912 would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 41.1% probability and under 2.5 goals with 58.91% chances. This prediction is based on recent Siena and Alessandria Calcio 1912 played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 44.53%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.