Probability

more offers
less offers
Siena - A.S.D.C. Gozzano

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
42%
12
35%
x2
23%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
83%
under
17%

1.5

over
66%
under
34%

2

over
56%
under
44%

2.5

over
42%
under
58%

3

over
28%
under
72%

3.5

over
23%
under
77%

4

over
14%
under
86%

4.5

over
11%
under
89%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Siena vs A.S.D.C. Gozzano football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Lega Pro As game between

Siena and A.S.D.C. Gozzano scheduled for 02. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Siena vs A.S.D.C. Gozzano free football tips

The Italy. Lega Pro A match will be played on 02. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Siena is about to win this match with 53.03% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, A.S.D.C. Gozzano, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 17.54% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.42% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Siena and A.S.D.C. Gozzano would not finish with the away win with 41.66% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that A.S.D.C. Gozzano would not lose with 22.99% of probability. And there are 35.35% that the Italy. Lega Pro A match between Siena and A.S.D.C. Gozzano would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 42.11% probability and under 2.5 goals with 57.9% chances. This prediction is based on recent Siena and A.S.D.C. Gozzano played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 44.22%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.