Probability

more offers
less offers
Siegburger SV 04 - Wegberg-Beeck

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
18%
12
40%
x2
42%

over / under

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
57%
under
43%

3

over
45%
under
55%

3.5

over
36%
under
64%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
46%
AH2
54%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
58%
AH2
42%
You might be also interested in

Siegburger SV 04 vs Wegberg-Beeck football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Oberliga Mittelrheins game between

Siegburger SV 04 and Wegberg-Beeck scheduled for 12. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Siegburger SV 04 vs Wegberg-Beeck free football tips

The Germany. Oberliga Mittelrhein match will be played on 12. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Siegburger SV 04 is about to win this match with 16.46% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Wegberg-Beeck, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 63.61% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 19.93% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Siegburger SV 04 and Wegberg-Beeck would not finish with the away win with 17.67% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Wegberg-Beeck would not lose with 42.08% of probability. And there are 40.25% that the Germany. Oberliga Mittelrhein match between Siegburger SV 04 and Wegberg-Beeck would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 57.25% probability and under 2.5 goals with 42.74% chances. This prediction is based on recent Siegburger SV 04 and Wegberg-Beeck played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 54.22%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.