Probability

more offers
less offers
Siegburger SV 04 - Vichttal

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
34%
12
38%
x2
29%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
60%
under
40%

3

over
50%
under
50%

3.5

over
40%
under
60%

4

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
58%
AH2
49%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
58%
AH2
48%

-1
+1

AH1
59%
AH2
47%

0

AH1
56%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
44%

+1
-1

AH1
53%
AH2
41%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
52%
AH2
42%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
51%
AH2
42%
You might be also interested in

Siegburger SV 04 vs Vichttal football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Oberliga Mittelrheins game between

Siegburger SV 04 and Vichttal scheduled for 24. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Siegburger SV 04 vs Vichttal free football tips

The Germany. Oberliga Mittelrhein match will be played on 24. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Siegburger SV 04 is about to win this match with 41.49% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Vichttal, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 34.43% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.08% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Siegburger SV 04 and Vichttal would not finish with the away win with 33.53% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Vichttal would not lose with 28.59% of probability. And there are 37.89% that the Germany. Oberliga Mittelrhein match between Siegburger SV 04 and Vichttal would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.81% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.19% chances. This prediction is based on recent Siegburger SV 04 and Vichttal played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.