Probability

more offers
less offers
Siegburger SV 04 - SV Deutz 05

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
38%
x2
26%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2

over
74%
under
26%

2.5

over
58%
under
42%

3

over
47%
under
53%

3.5

over
37%
under
63%

4

over
25%
under
75%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-2
+2

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

-1
+1

AH1
36%
AH2
64%

+1
-1

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%
You might be also interested in

Siegburger SV 04 vs SV Deutz 05 football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Oberliga Mittelrheins game between

Siegburger SV 04 and SV Deutz 05 scheduled for 02. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Siegburger SV 04 vs SV Deutz 05 free football tips

The Germany. Oberliga Mittelrhein match will be played on 02. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Siegburger SV 04 is about to win this match with 48% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, SV Deutz 05, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 28.12% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.88% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Siegburger SV 04 and SV Deutz 05 would not finish with the away win with 36.19% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that SV Deutz 05 would not lose with 25.82% of probability. And there are 37.99% that the Germany. Oberliga Mittelrhein match between Siegburger SV 04 and SV Deutz 05 would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 57.75% probability and under 2.5 goals with 42.26% chances. This prediction is based on recent Siegburger SV 04 and SV Deutz 05 played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 62.42%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.