Probability

more offers
less offers
Siegburger SV 04 - SV Deutz 05

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
39%
x2
26%

over / under

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2

over
70%
under
30%

2.5

over
57%
under
43%

3

over
46%
under
54%

3.5

over
37%
under
63%

4

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-2
+2

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

-1
+1

AH1
35%
AH2
65%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
84%
AH2
16%
You might be also interested in

Siegburger SV 04 vs SV Deutz 05 football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Oberliga Mittelrheins game between

Siegburger SV 04 and SV Deutz 05 scheduled for 02. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Siegburger SV 04 vs SV Deutz 05 free football tips

The Germany. Oberliga Mittelrhein match will be played on 02. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Siegburger SV 04 is about to win this match with 46.9% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, SV Deutz 05, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 30.48% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.63% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Siegburger SV 04 and SV Deutz 05 would not finish with the away win with 34.76% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that SV Deutz 05 would not lose with 26.36% of probability. And there are 38.89% that the Germany. Oberliga Mittelrhein match between Siegburger SV 04 and SV Deutz 05 would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 57.07% probability and under 2.5 goals with 42.93% chances. This prediction is based on recent Siegburger SV 04 and SV Deutz 05 played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 61.08%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.