Probability

more offers
less offers
Siegburger SV 04 - SSV Merten

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
41%
x2
18%

over / under

1.5

over
82%
under
18%

2

over
80%
under
20%

2.5

over
67%
under
33%

3

over
59%
under
41%

3.5

over
47%
under
53%

4

over
36%
under
64%

4.5

over
30%
under
70%

5

over
20%
under
80%

5.5

over
20%
under
80%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-2
+2

AH1
31%
AH2
69%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
44%
AH2
56%

-1
+1

AH1
55%
AH2
45%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Siegburger SV 04 vs SSV Merten football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Oberliga Mittelrheins game between

Siegburger SV 04 and SSV Merten scheduled for 16. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Siegburger SV 04 vs SSV Merten free football tips

The Germany. Oberliga Mittelrhein match will be played on 16. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Siegburger SV 04 is about to win this match with 61.89% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, SSV Merten, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 18.17% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 19.94% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Siegburger SV 04 and SSV Merten would not finish with the away win with 41.4% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that SSV Merten would not lose with 18.04% of probability. And there are 40.55% that the Germany. Oberliga Mittelrhein match between Siegburger SV 04 and SSV Merten would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 67.21% probability and under 2.5 goals with 32.78% chances. This prediction is based on recent Siegburger SV 04 and SSV Merten played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 64.71%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.