Probability

more offers
less offers
Siegburger SV 04 - Hurth

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
29%
12
38%
x2
34%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

2

over
73%
under
27%

2.5

over
56%
under
44%

3

over
46%
under
54%

3.5

over
37%
under
63%

4

over
25%
under
75%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1
+1

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

+1
-1

AH1
70%
AH2
30%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
76%
AH2
24%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%
You might be also interested in

Siegburger SV 04 vs Hurth football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Oberliga Mittelrheins game between

Siegburger SV 04 and Hurth scheduled for 28. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Siegburger SV 04 vs Hurth free football tips

The Germany. Oberliga Mittelrhein match will be played on 28. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Siegburger SV 04 is about to win this match with 34.42% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Hurth, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 41.5% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.08% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Siegburger SV 04 and Hurth would not finish with the away win with 28.61% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Hurth would not lose with 33.79% of probability. And there are 37.6% that the Germany. Oberliga Mittelrhein match between Siegburger SV 04 and Hurth would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 56.21% probability and under 2.5 goals with 43.79% chances. This prediction is based on recent Siegburger SV 04 and Hurth played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.