Probability

more offers
less offers
Siegburger SV 04 - Duren

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2.5

over
61%
under
39%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Siegburger SV 04 vs Duren football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Oberliga Mittelrheins game between

Siegburger SV 04 and Duren scheduled for 10. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Siegburger SV 04 vs Duren free football tips

The Germany. Oberliga Mittelrhein match will be played on 10. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Siegburger SV 04 is about to win this match with 40.6% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Duren, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 36.86% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.53% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Siegburger SV 04 and Duren would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Duren would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Germany. Oberliga Mittelrhein match between Siegburger SV 04 and Duren would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 61.39% probability and under 2.5 goals with 38.61% chances. This prediction is based on recent Siegburger SV 04 and Duren played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.