Probability

more offers
less offers
Siegburger SV 04 - Borussia Freialdenhoven

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
38%
x2
25%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2

over
70%
under
30%

2.5

over
55%
under
45%

3

over
43%
under
57%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-2
+2

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
32%
AH2
68%

-1
+1

AH1
38%
AH2
62%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%
You might be also interested in

Siegburger SV 04 vs Borussia Freialdenhoven football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Oberliga Mittelrheins game between

Siegburger SV 04 and Borussia Freialdenhoven scheduled for 26. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Siegburger SV 04 vs Borussia Freialdenhoven free football tips

The Germany. Oberliga Mittelrhein match will be played on 26. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Siegburger SV 04 is about to win this match with 49.86% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Borussia Freialdenhoven, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 25.48% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.66% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Siegburger SV 04 and Borussia Freialdenhoven would not finish with the away win with 37.41% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Borussia Freialdenhoven would not lose with 24.87% of probability. And there are 37.72% that the Germany. Oberliga Mittelrhein match between Siegburger SV 04 and Borussia Freialdenhoven would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 54.67% probability and under 2.5 goals with 45.34% chances. This prediction is based on recent Siegburger SV 04 and Borussia Freialdenhoven played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.46%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.