Probability

more offers
less offers
Siegburger SV 04 - Borussia Freialdenhoven

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
39%
x2
24%

over / under

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2

over
75%
under
25%

2.5

over
60%
under
40%

3

over
49%
under
51%

3.5

over
39%
under
61%

4

over
27%
under
73%

4.5

over
23%
under
78%

5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
15%
under
85%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-2
+2

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
32%
AH2
68%

-1
+1

AH1
41%
AH2
59%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%
You might be also interested in

Siegburger SV 04 vs Borussia Freialdenhoven football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Oberliga Mittelrheins game between

Siegburger SV 04 and Borussia Freialdenhoven scheduled for 26. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Siegburger SV 04 vs Borussia Freialdenhoven free football tips

The Germany. Oberliga Mittelrhein match will be played on 26. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Siegburger SV 04 is about to win this match with 50.78% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Borussia Freialdenhoven, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 26.75% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.47% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Siegburger SV 04 and Borussia Freialdenhoven would not finish with the away win with 36.82% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Borussia Freialdenhoven would not lose with 23.94% of probability. And there are 39.24% that the Germany. Oberliga Mittelrhein match between Siegburger SV 04 and Borussia Freialdenhoven would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.74% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.26% chances. This prediction is based on recent Siegburger SV 04 and Borussia Freialdenhoven played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 61.42%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.