Probability

more offers
less offers
Sicula Leonzio - U.S.D. Cavese 1919

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
35%
x2
29%

over / under

0.5

over
86%
under
14%

1

over
82%
under
18%

1.5

over
65%
under
36%

2

over
53%
under
47%

2.5

over
38%
under
63%

3

over
26%
under
74%

3.5

over
21%
under
79%

4

over
13%
under
87%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Sicula Leonzio vs U.S.D. Cavese 1919 football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Lega Pro Cs game between

Sicula Leonzio and U.S.D. Cavese 1919 scheduled for 03. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sicula Leonzio vs U.S.D. Cavese 1919 free football tips

The Italy. Lega Pro C match will be played on 03. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sicula Leonzio is about to win this match with 41.58% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, U.S.D. Cavese 1919, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 28.34% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.08% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sicula Leonzio and U.S.D. Cavese 1919 would not finish with the away win with 35.46% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that U.S.D. Cavese 1919 would not lose with 29.07% of probability. And there are 35.46% that the Italy. Lega Pro C match between Sicula Leonzio and U.S.D. Cavese 1919 would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 37.5% probability and under 2.5 goals with 62.5% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sicula Leonzio and U.S.D. Cavese 1919 played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 49.81%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.