Probability

more offers
less offers
Sicula Leonzio - Siracusa

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
35%
x2
25%

over / under

0.5

over
83%
under
17%

1

over
79%
under
21%

1.5

over
60%
under
40%

2

over
45%
under
55%

2.5

over
33%
under
67%

3

over
20%
under
80%

3.5

over
17%
under
83%

4

over
9%
under
91%

4.5

over
8%
under
92%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

0

AH1
71%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
29%
You might be also interested in

Sicula Leonzio vs Siracusa football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Lega Pro Cs game between

Sicula Leonzio and Siracusa scheduled for 31. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sicula Leonzio vs Siracusa free football tips

The Italy. Lega Pro C match will be played on 31. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sicula Leonzio is about to win this match with 50.56% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Siracusa, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 18.48% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.95% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sicula Leonzio and Siracusa would not finish with the away win with 40.85% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Siracusa would not lose with 24.6% of probability. And there are 34.55% that the Italy. Lega Pro C match between Sicula Leonzio and Siracusa would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 33.34% probability and under 2.5 goals with 66.67% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sicula Leonzio and Siracusa played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 37.02%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.