Probability

more offers
less offers
Sicula Leonzio - Siracusa

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
35%
x2
24%

over / under

0.5

over
84%
under
16%

1

over
79%
under
21%

1.5

over
60%
under
40%

2

over
46%
under
54%

2.5

over
35%
under
65%

3

over
21%
under
79%

3.5

over
17%
under
83%

4

over
11%
under
89%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

0

AH1
76%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
24%
You might be also interested in

Sicula Leonzio vs Siracusa football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Lega Pro Cs game between

Sicula Leonzio and Siracusa scheduled for 31. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sicula Leonzio vs Siracusa free football tips

The Italy. Lega Pro C match will be played on 31. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sicula Leonzio is about to win this match with 49.96% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Siracusa, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 20.76% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.27% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sicula Leonzio and Siracusa would not finish with the away win with 40.99% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Siracusa would not lose with 23.94% of probability. And there are 35.07% that the Italy. Lega Pro C match between Sicula Leonzio and Siracusa would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 34.86% probability and under 2.5 goals with 65.14% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sicula Leonzio and Siracusa played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 36.97%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.