Probability

more offers
less offers
Sicula Leonzio - Juve Stabia

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
29%
12
34%
x2
37%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
82%
under
18%

1.5

over
66%
under
34%

2

over
53%
under
47%

2.5

over
41%
under
59%

3

over
26%
under
74%

3.5

over
23%
under
77%

4

over
13%
under
87%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
35%
AH2
53%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
63%

0

AH1
38%
AH2
0%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
47%
AH2
65%
You might be also interested in

Sicula Leonzio vs Juve Stabia football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Lega Pro Cs game between

Sicula Leonzio and Juve Stabia scheduled for 14. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sicula Leonzio vs Juve Stabia free football tips

The Italy. Lega Pro C match will be played on 14. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sicula Leonzio is about to win this match with 25.96% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Juve Stabia, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 42.61% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 31.42% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sicula Leonzio and Juve Stabia would not finish with the away win with 28.72% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Juve Stabia would not lose with 37.13% of probability. And there are 34.16% that the Italy. Lega Pro C match between Sicula Leonzio and Juve Stabia would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 41.02% probability and under 2.5 goals with 58.97% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sicula Leonzio and Juve Stabia played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.31%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.