Probability

more offers
less offers
Sichuan Jiuniu - Shenzhen Pengcheng

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
36%
x2
25%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
66%
under
34%

2.5

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
21%
under
79%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

0

AH1
69%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
31%
You might be also interested in

Sichuan Jiuniu vs Shenzhen Pengcheng football betting tips

Check out our preview for the China Second Leagues game between

Sichuan Jiuniu and Shenzhen Pengcheng scheduled for 07. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sichuan Jiuniu vs Shenzhen Pengcheng free football tips

The China Second League match will be played on 07. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sichuan Jiuniu is about to win this match with 49.47% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Shenzhen Pengcheng, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 22.74% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.79% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sichuan Jiuniu and Shenzhen Pengcheng would not finish with the away win with 39.12% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Shenzhen Pengcheng would not lose with 24.99% of probability. And there are 35.89% that the China Second League match between Sichuan Jiuniu and Shenzhen Pengcheng would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 39.49% probability and under 2.5 goals with 60.5% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sichuan Jiuniu and Shenzhen Pengcheng played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 44%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.