Probability

more offers
less offers
Sichuan Jiuniu - Kunshan

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
37%
x2
27%

over / under

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
42%
under
58%

3.5

over
35%
under
65%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-2
+2

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

-1
+1

AH1
37%
AH2
63%
You might be also interested in

Sichuan Jiuniu vs Kunshan football betting tips

Check out our preview for the China Second Leagues game between

Sichuan Jiuniu and Kunshan scheduled for 08. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sichuan Jiuniu vs Kunshan free football tips

The China Second League match will be played on 08. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sichuan Jiuniu is about to win this match with 46.61% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Kunshan, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 26.77% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.62% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sichuan Jiuniu and Kunshan would not finish with the away win with 36.73% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Kunshan would not lose with 26.53% of probability. And there are 36.73% that the China Second League match between Sichuan Jiuniu and Kunshan would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.89% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.11% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sichuan Jiuniu and Kunshan played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.2%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.