Probability

more offers
less offers
Sichuan Jiuniu - Hunan Xiangtao

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
46%
12
45%
x2
10%

over / under

1.5

over
86%
under
14%

2.5

over
65%
under
35%

3

over
61%
under
39%

3.5

over
50%
under
50%

4

over
38%
under
62%

4.5

over
32%
under
68%

5.5

over
15%
under
85%

AH1 / AH2

-5.5
+5.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
28%
AH2
72%

-3
+3

AH1
34%
AH2
66%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
46%
AH2
54%

-2
+2

AH1
54%
AH2
46%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
67%
AH2
33%
You might be also interested in

Sichuan Jiuniu vs Hunan Xiangtao football betting tips

Check out our preview for the China Second Leagues game between

Sichuan Jiuniu and Hunan Xiangtao scheduled for 21. 07. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sichuan Jiuniu vs Hunan Xiangtao free football tips

The China Second League match will be played on 21. 07. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sichuan Jiuniu is about to win this match with 79.51% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Hunan Xiangtao, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 7.62% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 12.88% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sichuan Jiuniu and Hunan Xiangtao would not finish with the away win with 45.51% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Hunan Xiangtao would not lose with 9.64% of probability. And there are 44.85% that the China Second League match between Sichuan Jiuniu and Hunan Xiangtao would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 64.95% probability and under 2.5 goals with 35.05% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sichuan Jiuniu and Hunan Xiangtao played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.38%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.