Probability

more offers
less offers
Sichuan Jiuniu - Harbin Yiteng

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
42%
12
40%
x2
18%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
83%
under
17%

2.5

over
62%
under
38%

3

over
51%
under
49%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

0

AH1
79%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
21%
You might be also interested in

Sichuan Jiuniu vs Harbin Yiteng football betting tips

Check out our preview for the China Second Leagues game between

Sichuan Jiuniu and Harbin Yiteng scheduled for 23. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sichuan Jiuniu vs Harbin Yiteng free football tips

The China Second League match will be played on 23. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sichuan Jiuniu is about to win this match with 62.9% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Harbin Yiteng, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 16.7% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 20.41% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sichuan Jiuniu and Harbin Yiteng would not finish with the away win with 41.75% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Harbin Yiteng would not lose with 18.45% of probability. And there are 39.79% that the China Second League match between Sichuan Jiuniu and Harbin Yiteng would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 61.58% probability and under 2.5 goals with 38.42% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sichuan Jiuniu and Harbin Yiteng played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 57.84%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.