Probability

more offers
less offers
Sichuan Jiuniu - Harbin Yiteng

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
37%
x2
31%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

AH1 / AH2

0

AH1
54%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
46%
You might be also interested in

Sichuan Jiuniu vs Harbin Yiteng football betting tips

Check out our preview for the China Second Leagues game between

Sichuan Jiuniu and Harbin Yiteng scheduled for 23. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sichuan Jiuniu vs Harbin Yiteng free football tips

The China Second League match will be played on 23. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sichuan Jiuniu is about to win this match with 38.78% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Harbin Yiteng, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 34.6% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.62% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sichuan Jiuniu and Harbin Yiteng would not finish with the away win with 32.16% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Harbin Yiteng would not lose with 30.73% of probability. And there are 37.11% that the China Second League match between Sichuan Jiuniu and Harbin Yiteng would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.95% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.05% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sichuan Jiuniu and Harbin Yiteng played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.