Probability

more offers
less offers
Sichuan Annapurna - Shaanxi Athletic

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
37%
x2
26%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
48%
under
52%

3

over
36%
under
64%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4

over
20%
under
80%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-2
+2

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
31%
AH2
69%

-1
+1

AH1
35%
AH2
65%

+1
-1

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Sichuan Annapurna vs Shaanxi Athletic football betting tips

Check out our preview for the China League Ones game between

Sichuan Annapurna and Shaanxi Athletic scheduled for 30. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sichuan Annapurna vs Shaanxi Athletic free football tips

The China League One match will be played on 30. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sichuan Annapurna is about to win this match with 47.88% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Shaanxi Athletic, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 25.42% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.71% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sichuan Annapurna and Shaanxi Athletic would not finish with the away win with 37.34% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Shaanxi Athletic would not lose with 25.91% of probability. And there are 36.76% that the China League One match between Sichuan Annapurna and Shaanxi Athletic would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.44% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.56% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sichuan Annapurna and Shaanxi Athletic played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.96%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.