Probability

more offers
less offers
Sichuan Annapurna - Qingdao Hainiu

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
27%
12
36%
x2
37%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
38%
under
62%

3.5

over
31%
under
69%

4

over
21%
under
79%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1
+1

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

+1
-1

AH1
67%
AH2
33%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
73%
AH2
27%

+2
-2

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%
You might be also interested in

Sichuan Annapurna vs Qingdao Hainiu football betting tips

Check out our preview for the China League Ones game between

Sichuan Annapurna and Qingdao Hainiu scheduled for 04. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Sichuan Annapurna vs Qingdao Hainiu free football tips

The China League One match will be played on 04. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Sichuan Annapurna is about to win this match with 26.01% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Qingdao Hainiu, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 46.64% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.36% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Sichuan Annapurna and Qingdao Hainiu would not finish with the away win with 26.78% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Qingdao Hainiu would not lose with 37.03% of probability. And there are 36.18% that the China League One match between Sichuan Annapurna and Qingdao Hainiu would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50.13% probability and under 2.5 goals with 49.87% chances. This prediction is based on recent Sichuan Annapurna and Qingdao Hainiu played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.23%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.